Wednesday, January 18, 2012

STOP PIRACY......sorta

Mitt Romney's real first name is Willard. The reason I know this, is because about 20 seconds ago, I wondered aloud, "who the hell names their kid Mitt?".

I'm really bored, and not particularly pleasant to be around, I suppose. As an apology, here's another .gif:


That's a crab, with the head of Russian President Vladimir Putin photoshopped on it. Whenever I watch this, I think to myself, "run run run run run run HOP!", which always amuses me.

Today is the big internet protest to attempt to stop the passing of the SOPA bill. I look at the idea behind the bill, and it seems glaringly unconstitutional, but hey, what do I know? Poker is on ESPN, and gets solid ratings, so really, anything is possible. 

Piracy is a terrible thing, one that I do not take lightly. So many people have their hard-earned money taken from them from Pirates. The selfishness of these Pirates knows no boundaries, and perhaps if they spent a little money themselves, none of this would have ever happened.

Of course, I'm not talking about internet pirates, I'm talking about the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Man, they suck. In a few months, it's Spring Training, and I'll get to hear a lot of idiots talking about how "this year is the year", and just like every other year, I will say, "no. Go find a coloring book and distract yourself", and I will be right. 

______________________________________________________________________


And yeah, stop the anti-pirating bill. I illegally download all kinds of shit. That would be terrible.