Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just a Lot of Nonsense. Taped up Cats, etc

No big post today. I'm not in the mood for it. It's just one of those days where humor isn't flowing as much as it would normally be. In the end, this will probably be a normal-sized post, so perhaps I've spoken too soon.

I often wish that the ridiculous things I say were recorded via computer, in text form. That'd make this easier sometimes, because I frequently say really funny things, and have bizarre conversations that I feel like more people should hear. Also, I'm trying to write one post per day, and it's a bit difficult at times, thinking of things to write about. If the stuff I said was recorded, this would be a piece of cake.

A few minutes ago, John, Alex, and I were discussing my blog, and John mentioned he's a big fan of Hot Dog Eagle Boner. We talked about it for a minute until Alex said "I wonder what an eagle's boner looks like". Long story short, I coined the term "har-penis", a combination of harpoon and....yeah.

Needless to say, John and Alex are currently watching (hilarious) animal videos, as per usual. At the moment, they're viewing a video about a sexually frustrated rhino. Emphasis on "they're", because I want it to be known I have nothing to do with this. It is kinda funny, though.

Next up, a video about people putting tape on cats, and seeing how they walked while taped up. I already knew people were strange, but to tape up a cat and watching its reaction is a stroke of genius.

None of this has anything to do with anything, really. I feel like this post took a turn into Tim Burton territory. Just strange. I think that'll about do it for today. I'll probably write something tonight, since I don't have much else going on. I really want pizza.