Thursday, February 16, 2012

BREAKFAST RESTAURANT IDEA

Have you ever seen a Transformer in real life?

Now you have.
Isn't that nifty?

I haven't posted in a few days, and I'm completely exhausted. I've written 39 pages worth of research papers in the last two weeks, and I feel like hibernating for a long, long time. If I have to write one more citation, I'm gonna kick some ass.

Right now, I have a sore throat, which upon further inspection is almost swollen shut. Dinner in a few minutes is going to be a lot of fun. I'm thinking ice cream is a good choice, but I'm stupid, so I'll probably get chicken fingers or something.

I had a brilliant idea the other night, which I am posting here to prove it was my idea first, before somebody steals it. Dan, Alex, and I went to the Breakfast Place (actual name) on 38th street the other night. It's open late at night, and serves breakfast to dozens of plastered college students every Friday and Saturday. The ironic thing is that the people eating breakfast most likely haven't gone to bed yet, so it should be called the Eggy Dessert Place.

Here's my idea, though.

Everybody loves Benihana, Nakama, or whatever Hibachi place it is that you folks go to, assuming you go to one at all. If not, the idea is simple: you are seated at a table in front of a large flat-top grill, sometimes with strangers. You order food, which is then prepared by a chef right in front of you, complete with various tricks such as the ever-popular onion volcano or shrimp tossing. Always a good time.

Breakfast foods are also cooked on one of those flat-top grills. Eggs (specifically omelets), bacon, sausage, toast...all things that can be prepared quickly and cheaply. I think it's a great idea to open up a breakfast hibachi restaurant, as it would be fun and cheaper than the Japanese alternative.

I'm gonna make unreal amounts of money off this idea some day, and none of you can have a dime.

Well, some of you can.