Monday, March 19, 2012

A Blog About Nothing

Blog blog blog blog blog. I need something to write about.

I've been 21 for 3 days now, and so far, I've not died. In fact, I didn't even get legitimately drunk this weekend, so I guess I'm a bit of a loser in that sense. My friends took care of me on Wednesday night, though. I had no idea rum and coke comes in a pitcher. I also had no idea how fast it can disappear. Hi, Mom!

Speaking of my Mom, she provided me with the best laugh I've had in a while. She called while we were at Quaker Steak for dinner and told me to wish my friend Alex a happy birthday as well. Alex replied that my Mom beat her to it, which is both sad and hilarious (to me).
______________________________________________________
I was in a sour mood today, probably from lack of sleep the last few nights. My roommate, John, got really sick the other night, so I stayed up til 6 or so waiting for news about him. He reads this, so feel better, double J.
______________________________________________________
I created a solid new insult today. The Penguins lost in Overtime to the Flyers, on a goal scored by Scott Hartnell, who is the hockey equivalent of syphilis. My jaw hit the floor, and I was without a proper insult. My mind searched through all the bad words I know, but I was unable to think of the proper thing. Later in the day, I got in an argument with someone I loath, and it came to me: "go fall on an open box of lightbulbs". Had I been in the right state of mind, that's what I would have said as I watched the winning streak die in the lat seconds of overtime.
______________________________________________________
Check this out:


Yeah, those are the footprints of two people a'doin' it, caught in the act by the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Happy birthday, Bruce Willis.



That's about all I've got to say. I just felt like I should write something.

Happy Kashubian Unity Day.