Saturday, September 22, 2012

Housekeeping Stuff

Ok, so here are a bunch of administrative things.

First, I totally dig saying that I'm in charge of administrative stuff. It makes me feel like this is a real thing, and not just a creation of my own.

Second, I apologize for ignoring this blog almost completely. Aside from my extremely heartfelt reflections on the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl tragedy, I haven't updated this blog since my personal rant against petting zoos (and more specifically, goats. I hate goats). Again, I hate goats. I know I'm not supposed to acknowledge the things I wrote in parentheses, but I really don't like goat. I don't like their cheese. I don't like their faces. I don't like their radical forms of government, which threaten to overthrow all that we, as Americans, hold dear. Goats suck.

Third, if you're checking out my blog and don't know about www.Jobberdy.com, check it out. It's a really interesting concept, created by people who comment on the Pensblog (www.thepensblog.com). The idea is to create a sort of forum for the users of the blog to generate their own content, and have their voices heard. Random thoughts about the lockout? Covered. Photoshops of Sidney Crosby? Check. I'm looking forward to writing my first post there, and when I do, I will link to it. Right now, I'm considering several ideas, and when one of them works out, I'll let you know.

Finally, thanks for reading and being patient. I've been busy with other things, and I pushed this to the side. I promise I'll give it my best attempt to make you laugh a little bit soon.